16 Nov How SocialCow Moo-ves Your Marketing Forward
Owning a business can be stressful, especially when your marketing isn’t reflective of your business. We know because honestly, we’ve been there. Yes, we take care of our clients so well that we sometimes put our own marketing on the back burner. But as mama said, “Do as I say, not as I MOO”. Ok, maybe Moo’s mom said that, but you get the point!
One of the reasons we love marketing is because it transforms often. One day, TV commercials are King and the next online content is. Every day, there is a new shiny marketing method catching business owners’ attention, making it difficult for business owners and even their in-house marketing departments to keep track of what to do.
So, what do we offer, exactly?
Have you heard of holistic healing? That’s what we do with marketing. Rather than put a band-aid on a bullet hole, we take a deep look at your business’ marketing “wounds” as well as its strengths, and then create a “treatment” plan to bring it to and maintain its optimal health.
First comes strategy.
If you don’t know where you’re headed, it’s hard to get there. As your marketing partner,
Full management, so you can do what you love.
When people get to do what they love, it’s a win-win for everyone. We manage your marketing, so you can grow your business. Whether you have an in-house marketing team or other contractors who are effectively caring for specific parts of your marketing, we help put the puzzle together by overseeing and taking responsibility for all your marketing legs.
Most of our clients dedicate 85% to 95% of their marketing budget with us. But we also offer packages that are catered to your business’ needs. The combination of services includes:
- Social Marketing. This is a general term that encompasses social media management, content curation, review management, engagement, audience growth, analytics and social ads. When we take care of your social marketing, we do so from ear to tail.
- Search engine marketing. Search engines change their requirements constantly to ensure the best user experience and keeping track of them is a full-time job. We have dedicated and certified SEO and SEM (search engine marketing / PPC ads) teams that have their fingers on the pulse of these changes to ensure you get the best results.
- Website design & development. SocialCow was born of a software development company. As a result, we create websites that have beauty and brains. Always taking strategy into consideration, we design websites that are effective in lead generation while keeping your branding preserved.
- Email marketing. Yes, it’s still very much alive! If you haven’t seen great results with email marketing, you may have been doing it incorrectly. When put together properly, newsletters have shown to drive more engaged and ready-to-shop traffic than Facebook.
- Text marketing. Texting your customers can be annoying…or highly effective! We choose the highly effective route by combining segmentation with highly relevant automation that produces sales, not unsubscribes.
- GRASS social management platform. Many companies choose either technology or service, but we are a company where expertise means technology. Our social management platform creates transparency where clients can approve content, add their own and check-in on robust statistics, including online reviews, engagement rate, audience growth and more.
In a recent client survey, we asked why clients chose to re-sign with us, some 8 years in a row! Overwhelmingly, the answer was the level of service and support we provide. From direct access to our team through messaging groups to video tutorials on the best ways to add images to your email signature, our team is here to help you grow your business.
If you’d like to team up with Social Cow, give us a ring at 786.217.7876.